1. Is the Lightbar Sport Weatherproof?
The Lightbar Sport is rated IPX4 which means it can be used in the rain but we would not recommend extended use in a downpour. Do not submerge.
2. What is the color temperature of the light?
Natural White (3500 K)
3. Is it adjustable? Does it fit kids?
Yes, the Lightbar Sport headband is easily adjustable for a wide range of sizes, that should fit most kids or adults. Headband width 1" adjustable 11"-25.5" comfortably stretches to 36+".
4. How do I clean the Headlamp?
The Lightbar Sport headband can be easily separated from the battery pack and Lightbar strip and washed in a washing machine on a delicate setting. Air dry, do not put in the dryer.
5. Is the Lightbar Sport Hard Hat Compatible?
The Lightbar Sport headband can be adjusted to fit most hard hats and depending on your hard hat design can be used with hard hat clips. For the best experience using your Lightbar with a hard hat, we recommend using the Lightbar Sport with our available Hard Hat compatible headband. Our Hard Hat headbands are available on our website under the ACCESSORIES page.
6. I lost my charging cable, how do I replace it?
To replace your charging cable send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and our customer service team will email you back with instructions on how to get another one.
7. Is the Sport model compatible with any of the other Lightbar battery packs?
Yes, all of our battery packs, including our AAA battery pack, are compatible with the Sport model. Even though the sport model comes with a 3.7 Volt 1800 mAh lithium-ion battery pack, you can still buy the other battery packs and pair it with the Sport model. In fact, any of our battery packs can be used with any of our Lightbar L.E.D. strips. Our additional battery packs can be found on our ACCESSORIES page.
8. How does the Sport model compare to the other Lightbar headlamps?
You can see our product specifications and comparisons from this link on our website!
9. Where's red-mode on the sport model?
The Sport model does not have red-mode, our only product that has red-mode is our Pro model.
9. Can you use the Lightbar Sport for firefighting?
Our headlamp is great for many situations, but using it for high heat scenarios is not recomended. Some of the components are heat sealed and so may fail at extremely high temperatures. That being said we are looking into the process of developing a headlamp that would fit those specifications.
10. How long does the batteries take to recharge?
Approximately 4 hours.
11. Is there any way to get the Lightbar Sport cheaper?
Customers reach out to us looking for headlamps that we sell at discounted rates that may have cosmetic defects or blemishes. We do not currently have a program for this but are looking into starting one. If you are interested in this please click here and fill out this short survey.