1. Is the Lightbar Pro Weatherproof?
The Lightbar Pro is rated IPX4 which means it can be used in the rain but we would not recommend extended use in a downpour. Do not submerge.
2. What is the color temperature of the light?
Natural White (3500 K)
3. Is it adjustable? Does it fit kids?
Yes, the Lightbar Sport headband is easily adjustable for a wide range of sizes, that should fit most kids or adults. Headband width 1" adjustable 11"-25.5" comfortably stretches to 36+".
4. How do I clean the Headlamp?
The Lightbar pro headband can be easily separated from the battery pack and Lightbar strip and washed in a washing machine on a delicate setting. Air dry, do not put in the dryer.
5. Is the Lightbar Pro Hard Hat compatible?
The Lightbar Pro headband can be adjusted to fit most hard hats and depending on your hard hat design can be used with hard hat clips. For the best experience using your Lightbar with a hard hat, we recommend using the Lightbar pro with our available Hard Hat compatible headband.
6. I lost my charging cable, how do I replace it?
To replace your charging cable send us an email at email@example.com and our customer service team will email you back with instructions on how to get another one.
7. Is the Pro model compatible with any of the other Lightbar battery packs?
Yes, all of our battery packs, including our AAA battery pack, are compatible with the Pro model. In fact, any of our battery packs can be used with any of our Lightbar L.E.D. strips.
8. What are some benefits of Red-mode?
- Increased Night Vision
- Bugs can't see it
- Animals are less likely to spook
- More battery life
9. How long does it take to charge the battery?
Approximately 4 hours.
10. Is there any way to get the Lightbar Pro cheaper?
Customers reach out to us looking for headlamps that we sell at discounted rates that may have cosmetic defects or blemishes. We do not currently have a program for this but are looking into starting one. If you are interested in this please click here and fill out this short survey.