The Lightbar Sport battery pack holds 1800 MAH. The Lightbar Pro battery pack is also compatible with the Sport model (although the Sport battery pack is not recommended with the Pro model as it will not perform to its capacity).
HOW TO CHARGE BATTERIES
(For Sport and Pro models ONLY)
1. For the Lightbar Sport model, you will need to charge your battery pack before use.
2. To do this, locate the battery pack on the headband, and gently pull out from elastic battery strap.
3. Twist and disconnect your battery cable from your headlamp.
4. Connect your battery cable with the USB charging cable that was included with your headlamp.
5. Plug into standard USB port. Light should be flashing as it is charging. When charge is complete, light will turn solid.
6. Reconnect battery with headlamp.
7. If you are still having issues with your headlamp, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.