The Lightbar Battery Pack gives you the freedom to power any of our Lightbar Headlamps with AAA batteries. Whether you live off-grid or have a stockpile of AAA batteries, for those times when you don't have the ability to recharge your battery packs but you have access to AAA batteries use the Lightbar Battery Pack.
STEPS FOR INSTALLING/SWITCHING OUT BATTERIES
(for Lightbar AAA ONLY)
1. For the Lightbar AAA model, you must insert AAA batteries.
2. To do this, locate the battery compartment on the headband and gently pull out from elastic battery strap.
3. To insert batteries, press thumb on raised grip on the back side of the battery compartment.
4. Position 3 AAA batteries into compartment, and slide cover back onto compartment. Make sure you are using new batteries that have been inspected for any problems.
5. If you are still having issues with your headlamp, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.